BSoftMiner has launched the enhanced Version 1.8 of its powerful iPhone App product GraphicNotes. The Chinese version of GraphicNotes (图文笔记本) is also available to download at App Store.
GraphicNotes a powerful iPhone/iPad App that enables you to create notes containing both text and figures, organize them in a tree hierarchy with each tree-node being a note itself, and work with all the note elements at any time.
With GraphicNotes, figures can be associated to a text note, but are also separated into different tabs. This way, the text content remains organized and easy to read on an iPhone’s screen.
GraphicNotes can be used to record almost any types of notes in your daily life. For example, GraphicNotes allows you to:
- Organize your personal photos with descriptions and annotations.
- Write down the steps to installing a home utility with illustrating figures.
- Categorize knowledge gained from class, books or Internet, and keep them handy to review for exams or for future works (e.g., notes about insects with their photos and annotations on the photos).
- Collect all your favourite recipes with both instructions and images in a categorized manner.
- Learn vocabularies of a new language much easier. New or commonly used words and terms can be organized in your perspective, and with images. For example, vocabularies regarding a hospital.
- Quickly familiarize yourself with terminologies at your new job.
- And much more.
GraphicNotes will become your own personalized encyclopedia!
Everything in GraphicNotes can be easily managed and defined. You can get images from your iPhone photo album, from the Internet, from the existing GraphicNotes image repository, and from other sources. Original images can be easily zoomed and cropped to form a suitable figure view for specific purposes and perspectives. You can also customize GraphicNotes to display in your language.
Using GraphicNotes is straightforward. However, GraphicNotes still comes with a complete User’s Manual and ad-hoc Tips for every single page. You can get help from almost anywhere.
GraphicNotes will become a “must-use” in your daily life.
Related versions are:
Some iPhone screen shots:
Some iPad screen shots: